(1 post Nairobi)
- He/ She will be responsible for the procurement process of all items or services purchased Receiving orders from the various departments, signing them and updating in the order follow up. ·
- Responsible for signing all procurement memo for procurement; ·
- Responsible to setting up the correct procurement procedure for each purchase; ·
- Contact requesters to ensure correct specifications of each items ordered, in order to avoid non-matching procurement; ·
- Ensure procurement of goods and services is always done following the value for money principle; ·
- Accountable for Compliance with respects to all capital procurement; ·
- Establish the monthly purchase forecast, gathering all purchase that will be done on capital level, and send it to the Management
- Accountable for quantity and quality check of all goods received ·
- Ensure the information flow between the different Stakeholders in the supply chain; · Responsible for transmission to finance all procurement files for payment ·
- Responsible for filling the logistics and compliance procurement file;
- Develop, update and supervise the Order follow-up; ·
- Develop, update and supervise the supplier data base; ·
- Develop and update the price data base; ·
- Supervise the IN and OUT processes ·
- Supervise the filing of all processed documents; ·
- Responsible for compliance with the stock management procedures;
- Accountable for setting up and receiving requests for house/office maintenance and assure the effective treatment; ·
- Direct supervisor of the Logistics Assistants, House keepers and gardener ·
- Assure that security and safety rules are respected by the staff under his/her direct supervision; ·
- Assure evaluation and contribute to the development of competencies of the staff under his direct supervision;
- Assure the daily management of his team; ·
- Send every Friday the updated Order follow-up to the Heads of Departments and the Program Managers; · ‘
- Compile and analyze the Logistics reports and send them to the General Manager on 5th of each month. ·
- Reception of purchase files and control of the conformity to all procurement procedures.
- Report any missing to the Logistics Manager ·
- Physical filing of the procurement documents in the adequate place. ·
Required Bachelor degree in purchasing Supply Management or Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS, UK) or higher national diploma in store, logistics management or equivalent.
At least 4 years relevant experience in procurement and logistics management in NGOs. Computer literate and with excellent IT Knowledge.
Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to establish effective work relations at all levels,
Strong people management and leadership skills;
Excellent communication skills.
Strong analytical and conceptual skills.
Experience in providing inputs to proposals and donor reports in procurement and logistics.
Demonstrated experience in overall responsibility and accountability for the logistical management of an organization.
Ability to work under pressure, deal constructively with stress and working long hours.
Proven ability to prioritize tasks, meet deadlines and work with limited supervision, pro-active and a good team-player.
How to apply:
Interested candidates are requested to download application form through the link below
Make sure you indicate the job reference number for the position you are applying for on the application form with ksh. 1000/- for registration
The application fee is payable to:
Co-op bank acc.01143758010000
Acc.name: Sisma Solutions
Branch: Two Rivers
Scan the deposit slip, the hand filled application form (downloaded), all the academic credentials with a 2 page CV and mail them to the email below with subject type as the position you are applying for.
Email address: email@example.com
Application DEADLINE is 10th October 2017
Only qualified short- listed candidates will be contacted.