The work requires attention to detail and maintaining accurate records.
Receptionist / secretary is responsible for planning, organizing and implementing efficient office management
Will handle all the front office operations including receiving of guests and making calls on behalf of the organization.
Proper book keeping and records management.
Telephone answering and routing calls, managing reception area, overseeing tracking logs and general administrative support, photocopying, filling, assisting creating project assignments and distributing mails to appropriate personnel
- Diploma or degree Secretarial training or any related field
- Minimum 3 years’ work experience, including working in an NGO setup will be an added advantage
- Advanced word processing/ computer skills
- Good communication skills
- Excellent Customer relations
- Have capacity to work under pressure to meet strict timelines.
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills
How to apply:
Interested candidates are requested to download application form through the link below
Make sure you indicate the job reference number for the position you are applying for on the application form with ksh. 1000/- for registration
The application fee is payable to:
Co-op bank acc.01143758010000
Acc.name: Sisma Solutions
Branch: Two Rivers
Scan the deposit slip, the hand filled application form (downloaded), all the academic credentials with a 2 page CV and mail them to the email below with subject type as the position you are applying for.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application DEADLINE is 10th October 2017
Only qualified short- listed candidates will be contacted.